Terms of Service
The website is owned and operated by Natasha Denona Make Up LLC. ("The Company").
Company's address: 39 EST 30th Street
New York NY 10016
- Agreement between the Company and the user
This agreement constitutes the exclusive legal basis for any litigation proceeding concerning use of the website, services provided therein or any other related matter between the user and the Company or any representative thereof.
Using the website or its services is an indication that the user has read, understood and fully accepted all provisions of this agreement.
Any right not expressly granted to user in this agreement is reserved to Natasha Denona Make Up LLC.
This agreement is personal: duties or rights created by this agreement are inalienable.
By using the website, you expressly represent and warrant that you are legally entitled to enter this Agreement (over 18 years old). You also warrant that you own a valid credit card and an email address to confirm the purchase.
- General Provisions and Instructions:
Makeup Artist program
The company provides a discount in a rate of up to 30% off the price of the order to makeup artists. As a prerequisite, the registrant is required to present the proper documentation (Such as a certificate, a portfolio or any other proof that may be sufficient to the discretion of to the Company). Registrants that will not comply with this requirement will not be eligible to be provided the special 30% discount until such proof will be presented to the Company.
The Company reserves the exclusive right to subtract the registrant from makeup artist special tariff and charge. It is hereby stated that the 30% discount will apply on products which are already on sale (discounted products).
- Products, Pricing and Placing an Order
- Product information is available at our website.
- While the Company attempts to provide an accurate description of the products in this Website, the Company does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, reliability or currency of such descriptions. All details, descriptions and images of the products listed on the website are intended only to provide a general indication of the products and merely for illustration purpose.
- Products displayed on the website may not be available at all times and prices may be changed at the discretion of the Company.
- The Company cannot confirm the pricing of the products until your order is placed.
- In a case of a typographical error or inaccuracy in a pricing of a product, the customer will be offered the option of canceling the order purchasing the product in its original pricing.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel any order related to such errors even in cases when the customer received a confirmation that the order was confirmed.
- Prices of products may vary between the online store and the Company's physical stores.
- Sales - During special sales, when a percentage of the regular price is discounted, the resulting figure will always be rounded.
- Before placing an order, the customer is required to provide certain information including but not limited to his name, mailing address, billing address, telephone number and payment information. The Company does not hold any responsibility for loss and/or damage due to an error or inaccuracy in the information provided.
- Deliveries and shipment of the products are subject to the availability of the ordered items in stock.
- During the process of placing an order the customer will be given the option to correct any errors in the order details, modify the contents of his order, or cancel the entire order it is sent.
- When the order is completed by pressing "placing an order", the customer agrees and declares that he or she have read all the instructions that apply to this purchase including the terms and conditions outlined in this agreement.
- After an order is placed, the customer will receive an e-mail confirmation that will include a summary of the principle terms and conditions, information about essential characteristics of the products purchased, the price of the purchased product and the payment method, the shipping information and its rate, information of the cancellation policy and the conditions thereof, the address for which the customer should refer complaints, information about any support services (should such will be provided) and the product warranty.
- In case a customer fails to receive an order confirmation within 24 hours after the order is placed, the customer should contact the Company via the "contact us" button for assistance.
- The Company accepts payment by PAYPAL only.
PayPal customer support is available here : https://www.paypal.com/ua/webapps/helpcenter/helphub/home/
- Payment for online purchases by checks, cash, vouchers, coupons, and/or any other form of currency is not possible.
- Registered users may check the status of their recent orders by visiting the order status page under "my account". To access the page the user will require entering an e-mail address and a password. The "Order summary" page will provide detailed information about current and previous orders. Upon shipping an order, if available, a tracking number will be sent along with details of the currier company.
- Full or partial cancellation of an order as a result of unavailable items or due to inability to process the payment information and/or inability to send to the product to the address provided and/or multiple order (double booking) and/or cancellation due to customer request and/or breach of any of these terms and conditions; the cancelation will be accompanied by e-mail detailing the reason for the cancellation and no charge will be made.
- All orders are processed and shipped on business days (Mon-Thurs, holidays and holiday evenings are not included).
- Orders received in the system by 12 noon is usually handled on the same business day. An order received in the system after 12 noon is usually processed on the next business day.
- Orders received on Fridays or Saturdays are usually handled on the following Sunday.
- At certain times – such as restocks or marketing campaigns that cause a large increase in incoming orders – it may take up to 3 business days until packages are processed.
- Shipping charges are indicated separately on the order form and packing slip and will be paid by the customer.
- The shipment delivery time is subject to the Company's discretion and in accordance with the delivery company.
- The delivery times stated by the Company are estimates only.
- The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage as a result of delay or tardiness caused by force majored, third-party doing and/or circumstances or events which are not subject to the control of the Company.
- The Company will not be responsible and will not bear the costs for any additional charges due to local laws, customs, duties or any type of local import taxation. It is the buyer's sole responsibility to be well aware of local laws in their location with respect to goods purchased from the Company, and be the sole bearer of costs and other consequences resulting from them. Note that when customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause substantial delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- The Company provides a lenient return policy. If the customer is not satisfied with the product delivered, he may return the product to the Company to receive a full refund.
- The customer will be responsible for any and all shipping and handling charges, including the original shipping and handling charges.
- Products may only be returned if they are in new and unused condition in their original factory sealed packaging within thirty (30) days of delivery. Any return received with missing pieces, without the original packaging or with opened packaging will not be credited.
- The customer should coordinate the return of the item with the Company's staff by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
These terms of sale are under the U.S. law and must be interpreted according to the rules, the laws of the U.S.
All disputes arising from the interpretation or validity and/or acting upon these terms and conditions will be under the exclusive authority of the state of New York, U.S.
Natasha Denona respects the privacy of its clients. Its policy regarding data collection, data use and data protection are detailed hereby.
Type of Information collected: During use of the website, the user will be requested to provide certain information, which might include, among others, contact information, name, address, e-mail address and cell-phone number, date of birth, username and password, gender, and payment information (such as credit card number, expiration date, payment, delivery and billing address). In addition, technical information might be collected, such as IP addresses of computer used to visit the website, and "cookies" might be stored at the user's browser. Such collection of data is meant to improve the user's experience while using the website and keep him updated with services and special offers.
Use of information: A part of the information collected during the use of our customers in the website contains statistical details however doesn't identify the customer individually or saved along with any identifiable details.
Nevertheless, the information provided to the Company by customers may be used in the following ways: send promotional materials or other communications, subject to prior acceptance, providing and offering services and promotions, create and manage your online account, processing payment forms, providing online customer care, market research and improving our business (product development and improvement, adding services and promotions, internal auditing, etc,). Additionally, the website will update users with the services and special offers that might interest them. Those updates will be reasonable in their frequency, and will cease upon the user's request to e-mail email@example.com.
Data protection: The website is committed to protecting the privacy of its users and uses advanced security measures to keep the data provided by the users secure. Nevertheless, and despite these efforts, the Company does not warrant that the data will not be exposed to third parties in the event of hacking the website or any other unauthorized access in the user's data. The user acknowledges that the Company will bear no liability whatsoever and waives any claim against the Company in any such event.
The technologies used by the Company on its website: The Company uses "cookies" to collect statistics of your use of the site, verify details, make adjustments to the user's personal preferences and for information security needs. "Cookies" are text files that your browser creates following a command from the Company's website. Some of the cookies will expire when you close your browser while some will be stored on the hard drive of your computer. The information in Cookies is encrypted and necessary steps and precaution are taken by Natasha Danone to ensure that only the Company will be able to read and understand the information stored in them. If you don't want to receive Cookies you can avoid this by modifying the settings in your browser, however, disabling cookies may cause our customers not to be able to enjoy the services and features on the website. In addition, you can delete the Cookies at any time.
Sharing Information with third parties: The Company will not provide any personal information of its customers or data that may identify them personally, except in the following cases:
The Company may share statistic details with third-party data analysis providers in order to assess and improve the service and learn about the use of the customer of the website. In addition, the Company may disclose information about its customers in case the Company and the user become opposing parties in legal proceedings or when the Company will be required to do so by law or legal process or to enforce law enforcement or other government officials and/or when exposure is necessary and/or required to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with the investigation of suspicious and/or fraudulent in fact and/or illegal activity.
Using information collected by automated means: The Company may use third parties which will provide statistical analysis about the site usage. We may collect and analyze data which is statistical by nature and is intended for analysis, research and monitoring the activity of the user in the website as well as other sites. In addition, the Company reserves the right to transfer your information in the event of a sale or transfer of its business and/or assets. If sale and/or transfer will be made, the Company will inform all its customers.
Client's rights and freedom: In cases where customer consent is required by law, the Company will operate under its consent regarding any distribution of marketing communications or advertisements. The Company enables its customers to unsubscribe themselves from mailing lists at any time.
- The obligation to provide correct details:
The user hereby declares that all details provided by him upon creating an account, signing-up or while using the services of the website are true, accurate, up-to-date and full. It is hereby absolutely prohibited to use personal details of another individual, impersonate another or use a false identity.
- Registration and Opening an account in the website:
In order to use parts of the website, the customer will be requested to create an account and complete a short registration form. In order to do so, you represent the you are over 18 years old or own the legal capacity required to form a contractual relationship between the user and the owners of the website.
During the registration to the website user will be require to provide name, mailing address, billing address, telephone number, valid email address and payment information. During so, the user will be required to choose a user name and a password for the use of the website. The user is required to secure this password and to apply safety measures in order to keep the password secure. If the user have any grounds to believe that another person uses his password or impersonate to the user profile in unlawful means, the user are requested to notify the website owners immediately.
- License to use the website
Upon registration to the website, the user is granted a nonexclusive and limited license to use the website and enjoy the features of the website conditioned to a full compliance with the terms and conditions in this agreement.
- License limitations and forbidden use
- The user shall not transfer, assign, sell, resell, lease, sub-license, share, transfer or otherwise alienate his or her license to use the website to a third party.
- The user undertakes not to make any use of the website or its services that is illegal, tortuous, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy or otherwise offensive.
- The user undertakes not to make any use that infringes any Intellectual Property Right or other proprietary right of any party.
- The user undertakes not to use the website in a manner that might hinder or stop the regular functioning of the website, or impair other users' experience within the website. Also, the user undertakes to refrain from achieving or trying to achieve data or material from the website in any means other than those made available by the Company for the website users.
- The user undertakes to refrain from any use of the website therein that might infringe third party rights or interests. The user undertakes to refrain from collecting data concerning other users without their consent.
- User's representations and warranties
The services and the use of the website are limited to lawful purposes only. The user agrees to refrain from the following:
- Enter false identification information on personal profile.
- Electronically transmit unlawful content including but not limited to violent information, content which violates confidentiality.
- Collect personal information of users.
- Electronically submit promotional or advertisements, unsolicitated mail, spam, chain letters, viruses or any other computer program or code that might interrupt use or access to the services.
- Decompile or apply reverse engineering methods in an attempt to reveal the source code of the website.
Without derogating the Company's right to take legal measures, failing to comply with the above provisions will result in the immediate shut down of the user's profile and account. The Company may, for any reason in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend any account or profile. In any event of termination of an account, the account will be deactivated and its content will be deleted, immediately, without ability to recover it. Upon termination, the user must immediately cease all use of the Service
- The availability of the website
Although the Company attempts to ensure uninterrupted service through the website, it does not warrant the nonoccurrence of interruptions or distractions to the website regular service. The Company will not be liable for any damage, direct or indirect, that may be caused to the user due to such service interruption.
- Intellectual property rights
All intellectual property rights over the website and its contents, including any software incorporated therein, articles, audio or video files, the website's design, pictures, graphic files, applications, source code, text, and / or any other material or data, belongs to the Company or to a third party that has authorized the use on the website.
It is prohibited to copy or duplicate in any manner, fully or partially, make available to another, make available to the public, spread, perform in public, transfer to public domain, alter, process or create a derivative product, sell or rent any part of these contents, in whatever instrument or medium without being granted an explicit license to do so from the Company and / or the owner of that content.
Any use of the trademarks and logos that appear in the website is prohibited without prior written authorization given from the Company.
The user undertakes not to infringe in any way the Company's copyright or intellectual property rights whether directly or indirectly.
The user undertakes not to take any action, directly or indirectly, that might hinder the trademark rights used in the website without prior written consent from the Company.
All content in this website provided on "As is" Basis and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. The Company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The Company shall not be responsible for actions of the user, including, but not limited to, actions that infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party, actions that may constitute defamation of a third party, actions that may constitute passing off, action that are illegal, tortuous, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, or any other action by user that may create a cause of action for a third party. In such cases the user will bear all responsibility towards the third party.
The Company shall not be responsible in an event where the computer or any other end device or program installed thereon, including an internet browser or a media player, are not compatible with or fail to meet the technical requirements for the use of the website. It is exclusively the user's duty to ensure the compatibility of the end devices, thus he waives any claim based on absence of such compatibility.
- Third Party websites; Advertisements
The website may contain links to other websites. Those websites are not under the control of the Company. Therefore the Company assumes no liability as to their content. Advertisements may appear in the website, including banners promoting products / services. The Company assumes no responsibility or liability for these advertisements and the user declares that he shall have no claim against the Company related to such external content.
The user hereby confirms that the above duty of indemnification will be valid regardless of whether the Company is an official party to related legal proceedings.
Without any prejudice of the aforesaid, the user will indemnify the Company immediately after receiving a written demand to do so. The user will be estopped from raising a claim against the Company and / or its representatives concerning the boundaries of liability.
- Advertisements, newsletters, and special promotions:
On a periodical basis, the Company will send the customer offers, promotions or information about specific products or services to the email address provided upon registration. Please note that by registering to the website you herby give the Company your consent to send these emails. The Company enables its customers to unsubscribe themselves from mailing lists at any time.
For information and support you are welcome to contact by emailing sending an online application via the website or by mail to the following address:
Natasha Denona Make Up LLC
Company address: 39 EST 30th Street
New York NY 11225