Prep the skin with Face Glow Primer (or match primer to your skin texture). Apply Transfix Concealer #5R (find your shade) & follow with Foundation X+ shades #20 & #30 (find your shade) using a foundation brush #19 or makeup sponge to even out skin.
1. Apply shade Enigma from the Metropolis Eyeshadow Palette as a base onto the crease and inner & outer 1/3 of the lid, using brush #9. Change brushes, to brush #5 and apply Enigma onto the lower lash line.
2. Blend the lower lash line with Blackest Black – Matte eyeshadow, using brush #4.
3. Use Eyeliner Pencil shade E100 on the water line and outer 1/3 of the upper lash line.
4. Swipe Chromium Multichrome Liquid Eyeshadow shade Dogbane onto the center of the eyelid.
5. Diffuse upper border of Chromium Multichrome Liquid Eyeshadow Dogbane with Blackest Black - Matte eyeshadow, using brush #4.
6. Finish by swiping Chromium Multichrome Liquid Eyeshadow shade Scarab onto the outer 1/3 of the lid.
Sculpt & enhance your facial features with Contour Sculpting Powder #1 (find your shade and customize to master your own contour technique).
Define lips with Lip Liner Pencil #L3 and coat with I Need A Nude Lipstick #1B Charlotte.
Add shimmer using Body Glow on décolletage, shoulders, arms and legs using the palm of your hand or brush #21.