1. Prep the skin with Face Glow Primer (or match primer to your skin texture). Mix and apply Foundation X+ shades #94N & #86Y (find your shade) and Face Glow shade #90 (find your shade) with a foundation brush (#19) or makeup sponge to even out skin.
2. Sculpt & complement your facial features with Contour Sculpting Powder shades #4 & #5 (find your shade and customize to master your own contour technique).
Bronze Eyeshadow Palette
1. Start by applying Magma into the crease to open up the eye lid using brush #9.
2. Press Rhodium onto the inner and outer corner of the eyelid to give more depth using brush #12.
3. Apply Bliss onto the center lid for a dynamic color shift using brush #10 or fingertip.
4. Frame the outer third of the upper & lower lash line using Deep Dive to lift the eye using brush #4.
5. Mix Deep Dive & Rhodium and use it to blend the lash line with brush #11.
6. Finish by applying Magma to diffuse the lower lash line using brush #7.
Bronze Cheek Face Glow Palette
1. Pat the Bounce Cream Glow onto the highest points of the cheekbones using your fingertip.
2. Follow by applying the Bounce Cream Blush onto the apples of your cheeks using your fingertip or a makeup sponge.
3. Apply the Super Glow Bronze onto the apples of your cheeks, using blush brush #17.
4. Finish with the Super Glow Nude by swiping it onto the highest points of the cheekbones, bridge of the nose, and cupid’s bow, using blush brush #17.
Coat lips with Lip Oh-Phoria Caramel.