1. Prep the skin with Lifting Primer (or match primer to your skin texture). Mix and apply Foundation X+ (#10Y) (find your shade) and Face Glow (#10 & #20) (find your shade) with a foundation brush (#19) or makeup sponge to even out skin.
2. Sculpt & complement your facial features with Contour Sculpting Powder (#01) (find your shade and customize to master your own contour technique).
Bronze Cheek Face Glow Palette
1. Pat the Bounce Cream Glow onto the highest points of the cheekbones using your fingertip.
2. Follow by applying the Bounce Cream Blush onto the apples of your cheeks using your fingertip or a makeup sponge.
3. Apply the Super Glow Bronze onto the apples of your cheeks, using blush brush #17.
4. Finish with the Super Glow Nude by swiping it onto the highest points of the cheekbones, bridge of the nose, and cupid’s bow, using blush brush #17.
Bronze Eyeshadow Palette
1. Frame the lower lash line & outer third of the upper lash line with Eyeliner Pencil #E09.
2. Set and blend out the eyeliner with shade Magma using brush #4.
3. Press Bliss onto the center lid using brush #11.
4. Apply Gloaming onto the inner third of the lid with brush #11.
5. Use Beach to blend and diffuse out the edges, using brush #9.
6. Follow by pressing True Copper onto the center of the lower lash line using brush #5.
7. Apply High Degree onto the outer third of the lid.
8. Blend the crease with Suntan, Sundown & Beach using brush #9.
9. Finish by applying Silk into the inner corner using brush #13.
Define lips with Lip Liner Pencil #L6 and coat lips with Lip Oh-Phoria Caramel.