Prep the skin with Lifting Primer (or match primer to your skin texture). Apply Foundation X+ #50WN & 60WY (find your shade) with a foundation brush #19 or makeup sponge to even out skin. Continue by applying the Invisible HD Face Powder (find your shade).
Glam Face Palette - Dark
1. Draw Macro Tech Eye Crayon in Black along the water line, upper lash line and inner corner.
2. Continue with shade smoke to blend out the eyeliner and transition up into the outer corner of the crease.
3. With shade crease define the crease and smoke out the lower lash line.
4. Use shade transition to blend out the crease up towards the brow.
5. Apply eyeshadow base (find your shade) on the inner half of the eyelid.
6. Pat shade inner corner onto the eyelid.
7. Dab Star Glow on the inner corner of the eye.
1. Give a flush of color with cream blush from the GLAM FACE PALETTE on the apples of the cheeks.
2. Apply Face Glow Cream Shimmer #2 on the high point of the cheekbone & bridge of the nose.
3. Swipe star glow from the GLAM FACE PALETTE upwards towards the high points of the cheek bones above temples, nose and cupid’s bow to give the skin a supernatural glow from within.
Outline and define the lips with I NEED A NUDE LIP CRAYON - NB3 Dana and coat with I NEED A NUDE LIPSTICK shade 10NB Andrea.