Prep the skin with Lifting Primer (or match primer to your skin texture). Apply Foundation X+ #20Y (find your shade) with a foundation brush #19 or makeup sponge to even out skin. Continue by applying the Invisible HD Face Powder (find your shade).
Glam Face Palette - Light
1. Line upper lash line using the Macro Tech Eye Crayon in Black.
2. Apply shade smoke onto outer corner.
3. Line lower lash line using the Macro Tech Eye Crayon in Brown.
4. Pat shade outer corner across the whole eyelid.
5. Apply shade inner corner in inner corner of the eye.
1. Define and sculpt your face with the Contour Sculpting Powder (Shade 01).
2. Swipe star glow from the GLAM FACE PALETTE upwards towards the high points of the cheek bones above temples, nose and cupid’s bow to give the skin a supernatural glow from within.
3. Give a flush of color with blush from the GLAM FACE PALETTE on the apples of the cheeks.
Outline and define the lips with I NEED A NUDE LIP CRAYON shade NB3 Dana and coat with I NEED A NUDE LIPSTICK shade 30NP Maria.