Prep the skin with Lifting Primer (or match primer to your skin texture). Apply Foundation X+ #50WN & 60WY (find your shade) with a foundation brush #19 or makeup sponge to even out skin. Continue by applying the Invisible HD Face Powder (find your shade).
Glam Face Palette - Dark
1. Apply shade transition in the outer corner of the eyelid and lower lash line.
2. Define the upper lash line using shade smoke.
3. Smoke out the upper lash line and outer corner using shade crease.
4. Pat shade inner corner across eyelid using using your finger or brush #10.
1. Swipe star glow from the GLAM FACE PALETTE upwards towards the high points of the cheek bones above temples, nose and cupid’s bow to give the skin a supernatural glow from within.
2. Give a flush of color with cream blush from the GLAM FACE PALETTE on the apples of the cheeks.
Outline and define the lips with I NEED A NUDE LIP CRAYON - NB3 Dana and coat with I NEED A NUDE LIPSTICK shade 36 NP AMOROSA.