Apply Face Glow Foundation #30 (find your shade) with a foundation brush #19 or makeup sponge to even out skin.
Mini Metropolis Eyeshadow Palette
1. Apply shade Rope on crease and outer corner as well as on the lower lash line.
2. Continue by applying Corrode on the brow bone and inner corner.
3. Line the outer ⅓ of upper and lower lash line using Bole. Apply across outer ⅓ of eyelid.
4. Swipe Blaze on center of eyelid and across lower lash line.
5. Blend Rope onto the inner crease.
6. Pat Jubilee on the outer ⅓ of eyelid.
7. Define the eye with Macro Tech Eye Crayon in Brown on the inner & outer V of the lash lines.
8. Blend the inner & outer V of the lash lines using Bole.Cheeks:
1. Define the hollows of cheekbones, temples and jaw line using Contour Sculpting Powder (Shade 02).
2. Sculpt & complement your facial features with Puff Paint (Tan) on the apples of the cheeks.
3. Swipe Face Glow Cream Shimmer (#1) upwards towards the high points of the cheek bones and bridge of nose to give the skin a supernatural glow from within.
4. Place I Need a Nude Glow Highlighter on high points of cheekbones, above temples and chin.Lips:
Outline & define lips with I Need a Nude Lip Crayon NB2 Noa and coat with I Need a Nude Lipstick 1B Charlotte + 3B Sami.